Legal & Conveyance Services
- "I bought property back home years ago but I’ve never gotten my title deeds"
- "I have a property to sell back home and need someone to represent me"
- "I have seen a property I want to buy and I need a lawyer it make sure it goes well"
- "I want to put tenants in my house/ flat back home and I need someone to make sure I have a proper lease agreement in place"
- "My parents left property to us but we still don’t have title and haven’t divided it amongst us as siblings"
Are you facing any one of these challenges surrounding title deeds and property? Do you have a property matter that you’ve been struggling to resolve? Established over a decade ago, Folotiya & Chiumya Legal Practitioners (FNC Legal) has an extensive property development practice that has handled thousands of transactions. It has helped hundreds of Zambians in the diaspora and locally obtain their title deeds, sell their properties as well as providing legal advice on a variety of land and property matters. Contact us right now
Look at the happy experience of FNC clients
“Professional and informative and thorough. My mind has been at ease throughout”
“Very professional and appreciated the updates”
“Queries were responded to quickly. Follow ups were made to the seller by Folotiya & Chiumya independently. Advice on completion of the whole process was given to me promptly. Keep it up with your good service.”
“Very good and timely responses from the key contact person handling my matter”